Home » » Controversial Lose, Pacquiao Wants Rematch

Controversial Lose, Pacquiao Wants Rematch

Controversial Lose, Pacquiao Wants Rematch - Manny Pacquiao received his controversial defeat from the Timothy Bradley. He remains humble as he stressed his desire to rematch.

Pacquiao defeated and lost his title of WBO welterweight from Bradley, in their bout at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, Sunday (10/06/2012) pm.

From 12 rounds, two judges won Bradely, one judge won Pacquiao, all with a score of 115-13. Most of the audience chanting "hoo .." against the decision, because they thinks Pacquiao is more dominant.

"I accept this result. I respect the jury. I can not blame them. This is part of the game. I thank God. I've deployed the best, but it was not enough," said Pacquiao after the game, still in the ring.

When he was asked if he thinks he won, 33 years old Filipino man was say: "Of course. Yes," and the audience gave a standing ovation.


"The game is good, competitive fight," said Bradley.

"Each round is very tight. Pacquiao won in a few rounds early. I control the next rounds with my jab-jab. I have to go home and review this game via videotape.

"He's a strong hitter. He destabilized several times, but I was able to survive and fight to the finish. This is boxing," said 28-year-old American boxer.

Bradley, who has the nickname "Desert Storm" improves his match record to 29-0 (12 knockouts). Meanwhile for Pacquiao, his record to 54-4-2 (38 KOs), but, the last time he lost was in March of 2005, when fighting against Erik Morales.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 
Support : Copyright © 2013. WIKI ASIA - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger